Gain the theoretical understanding and practical coaching skills to work with young athletes as a Youth Strength & Conditioning Coach.
EPI is delighted to bring you our Youth Strength Conditioning Seminar which will provide you with the best evidence-based practice for increasing young athletes’ coordination, movement skills, speed, strength and endurance in a safe manner. This x2 day seminar provides the learner with the knowledge to help train youths aged 6 to 18.
The training programs and exercises provided take into consideration critical factors such as a child’s developmental stage, peak height velocity (PHV), motor functioning and gender-specific considerations to ensure development and growth are not hindered in any manner. Regardless of the sport, our Youth Strength & Conditioining Seminar will provide you with ready-to-use programs for both short-term and long-term athlete development.
Seminar Duration: 2 Day
Seminar Fee: €325
Early Bird: €275
Who Can Register:
- Sports Coaches
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Sport Scientists
- Personal Trainers
- PE Teachers
Seminar Registration: See options and locations below
- Overview of youth physical development model (YPDM) for boys and girls
- Peak height velocity (PHV) – applications and recommendations for children on YPDM
- Speed, multi-directional movement and agility: putting games with purpose from theory into practice
- Integrated approach to session planning in line with YPDM.
- Strength development: fundamental movement patterns
- Power development: jumping, landing and rebound mechanics
- Energy system development (ESD) for youth athletes
- Building the youth development curriculum: medium to long term planning
Click here: Youth S&C Course Timetable
- Youth Strength & Conditioning Manual
- Youth Strength & Conditioning Certificate
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING